Flexible, On-Demand Learning that you can access at any time!
Learn at your own pace and on your own schedule with this On-Demand video course.
The Short Form Video Starter Guide is going to teach you how to create high quality short form video content. This 8-part on-demand course is brought to you by expert Canon instructors Elliott Chau, Max Grover, and Justin Choquette. Whether you want to learn to become a great storyteller using short form video, or you want to use short form video content to grow a business, or a personal brand, this on-demand video course will show you everything you need to know by guiding you through the following topics:
- Module 1 – Understanding the Basics
- Module 2 – Maximising Your Gear
- Module 3 – Ideation + Planning Your Shoot
- Module 4 – Storytelling with Short-Form Video
- Module 5 – On Camera Confidence
- Module 6 – Editing Principles
- Module 7 – The Business of Brand Building with Short-Form Video
- Module 8 – Getting Visible with Short-Form Video Content
Each module comes with a video lesson that is jam-packed with best practices and actionable tips, plus you’ll get access to a series of video challenges so you can start to apply the course learnings to growing your skills with short form video.
Within 48 hours after you register, you’ll receive a follow up email with access to all of the course materials so you can begin your journey toward creating great short form videos!